Friday, July 15, 2011

Drew Seeley Comments On Loosing His “90210″ Role

    Drew Seeley Comments On Loosing His “90210″ Role: "



    Drew Seeley posted the following note to his fans commenting on loosing his “90210″ role that he had been talking about recently. Here’s Drew’s explanation:





    Morning world… I have some unfortunate news – The night before I was to begin shooting on 90210, I was stricken with a really bad case of food poisoning and had to seek medical help. With such short notice, the show was unable to juggle my scenes around and had to re-cast the role. As bummed as I am that this happened, I know Matt Cohen will be a great addition to the cast and I wish them all the best of luck. Thank you for your overwhelming support and love, and I hope to have some better news for you soon. Have a great weekend! Cheers, D



    Aww, we hope you’re feeling better Drew and we’re sure you’ll have some new casting news for us soon!

    "

    DISNEY & NEWS - DOWNLOAD MUSIC VIDEO LEGALLYSource URL: http://2011fashion-style.blogspot.com/2011/07/drew-seeley-comments-on-loosing-his_15.html
    Visit 2011 Fashion for daily updated fashion gallery

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive