Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Miley Cyrus - Breakout, no connection with Hannah Montana.

    Miley Cyrus simply kathyfiles khairilhusni blogmasJust over a year later, in 2008, Miley Cyrus released her 2nd studio album under Miley Cyrus's own name.

    Breakout is the 1st Miley Cyrus album that has no connection with the Hannah Montana franchise.

    Miley Cyrus said that Meet Miley Cyrus was "just meeting me, finding out who I am", while Breakout was inspired by "what's been going on in my life in the past year."

    Miley Cyrus co-wrote all but two songs on the album.

    "Songwriting is what I really want to do with my life forever, [...] I just hope this record showcases that, more than anything, I'm a writer." A majority of the songs are co-written by Antonina Armato and Tim James, the writers of "See You Again" and "Good and Broken".Source URL: http://2011fashion-style.blogspot.com/2009/04/miley-cyrus-breakout-no-connection-with_14.html
    Visit 2011 Fashion for daily updated fashion gallery

Popular Posts

My Blog List