Friday, July 15, 2011

Colbie Caillat Talks About Guest Starring On “So Random”

    Colbie Caillat Talks About Guest Starring On “So Random”: "



    Celebuzz sat down with artist Colbie Caillat at the Radio Disney studio in California to talk about her guest starring role on the Disney Channel Original Series “So Random.” Here’s the Q & A:



    “You are doing a guest appearance on an upcoming episode of Disney Channel’s So Random!. What was this experience like and do you see yourself getting into acting in the future?”





    I don’t see myself getting into acting, maybe not at this point in my life, I just want to focus on music and writing but it was really cool. I did get to do a little mini skit with them for a promo of the show and playing my song ‘Brighter’ on the set, the set was really cool and colorful. It had a beachy, California vibe to it and the whole crew and cast were so sweet to me and they are all hilarious so I had a really good time.



    Who else would you like to see guest star on “So Random” in the future?

    "

    DISNEY & NEWS - DOWNLOAD MUSIC VIDEO LEGALLYSource URL: http://2011fashion-style.blogspot.com/2011/07/colbie-caillat-talks-about-guest.html
    Visit 2011 Fashion for daily updated fashion gallery

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive