Saturday, July 16, 2011

Joe Jonas Says His Music Is More Mature Than Justin Bieber’s

    Joe Jonas Says His Music Is More Mature Than Justin Bieber’s: "



    Right after telling AOL Music that he didn’t have a rivalry with Justin Bieber, Joe Jonas proceeded to explain that his music is much more mature than Justin’s, and that he doesn’t have the same fan base – since his fans are much older you see…





    I don’t even think there’s much comparison with Bieber, because there’s totally a big age difference — there’s a similar fanbase, but a lot of his fans are a little bit younger. [My] songs are a bit more mature. The things that I speak about … I really hope 11-year-olds aren’t relating to them, or their parents are going to have to talk. I’m 21, so [I sing about] things a 21-year-old would deal with. And if an 11-year-old or whatever wants to listen to my music, that’s great, I’m more than happy. I just feel the core audience is going to be a little older.



    We’re not buying it…we think their audience is much more similar than Joe seems to think. Thoughts?

    "

    DISNEY & NEWS - DOWNLOAD MUSIC VIDEO LEGALLYSource URL: http://2011fashion-style.blogspot.com/2011/07/joe-jonas-says-his-music-is-more-mature.html
    Visit 2011 Fashion for daily updated fashion gallery

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive